My father was a police officer, and we are putting a shadow box together, can I buy a badge from his department?

Buying any full size badge that makes reference to a police office, sheriff, trooper, constable, court officer, and others require proof of employment.  We usually like to have a copy of your parents law enforcement credentials. 

You will need to provide some type of proof of your parents employment to order a duplicate badge.  Many times if you visit the department they worked for, you can obtain a letter of authorization to purchase a badge.

Categories: Other Questions